Wed, Apr 26|
Arapahoe DHS -Cherry Hills Village Room
Arapahoe County CarePortal Appreciation Gathering
Join us as we honor churches and donors who have met needs through CarePortal. We will also connect about how we can serve the community better together using CarePortal!
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Arapahoe DHS -Cherry Hills Village Room, 14980 E Alameda Dr, Aurora, CO 80012
About the event
A gathering of those in Arapahoe County who have a heart to serve families in their community.
- Get to know others who desire to see kids & families thrive
- Churches & responders to be honored by DHS
- Celebrate what has happened so far and look forward to what is possible
- Learn about how your church or business can join the network
- Case workers, agency leaders, businesses & churches welcome
- Coffee & refreshments provided
CarePortal is available at NO COST to churches to simply help you connect & serve vulnerable kids and families locally. It will be in the Cherry Hills Village Room on the garden level.